Northrise is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental handicap, or gender in its hiring practices.
Current Job Vacancies
Available Jobs will appear here.
Job Application Process
When Northrise University lists available staff job opportunities and you wish to apply for one or more, please follow this process:
- Identify Job position you wish to apply for as listed on this page
- Write an Application for employment letter with the position specified
- Attach a resume and other documents including your complete education, work references, and employment information.
- Send the letter to NU using the post or the email address below.
- After reviewing your Job Application, NU will send feedback
Human Resource Contact Details
All job inquires must be forwarded to the Human Resource Department. Please contact the department using the following details:
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +260 960 776 144
Physical and Mailing Address:
30029 Kitwe-Ndola Dual Carriage Highway
(Opposite Twapia Turn-off)
P.O. Box 240271,
Mary Begg Kansanshi Mine Clinic,
P.O. Box 110274,