Northrise is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental handicap, or gender in its hiring practices.
Current Job Vacancies
- ICT Lecturer (3 Positions)
Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in Information Technology, or related field
Work Experience: At least three (3) years College-level teaching experience and industry experience.
Click the link for Job description ICT Lecturer Job Responsibilities document.
- Law Lecturer (2 Positions)
Education Requirements: Master’s degree in Law or equivalent
Work Experience: At least three (3) years College-level teaching experience and industry experience
Click the link for the Law Lecturer Job Responsibilities document.
- Center for Professional Studies (CPS)/Distance e-Learning (DEL) Coordinator (1 Position)
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Student Services, Educational Administration or a related area. Masters degree is preferred.
Work Experience: 3 years of direct experience or 5 years in a related area. Preferred 5 years of experience in a higher institution of learning.
Click the link for the CPS-DEL Coordinator Job Responsibilities document.
- Lecturer: School of Nursing
Click the link for Job description Lecturer – School of Nursing document.
Job Application Process
When Northrise University lists available staff job opportunities and you wish to apply for one or more, please follow this process:
- Identify Job position you wish to apply for as listed on this page
- Write an Application for employment letter with the position specified
- Attach a resume and other documents including your complete education, work references, and employment information.
- Send the letter to NU using the post or the email address below
- After reviewing your Job Application, NU will send feedback
Human Resource Contact Details
All job inquires must be forwarded to the Human Resource Department. Please contact the department using the following details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +260 212 622 195/6 | Fax: +260 212 622 198
Physical and Mailing Address:
30029 Kitwe-Ndola Dual Carriage Highway
(Opposite Twapia Turn-off)
P.O. Box 240271,
Mary Begg Kansanshi Mine Clinic,
P.O. Box 110274,