Welcome back to Northrise! We are glad that you are considering to resume your studies. Please see important information on Re-Admission.
Must I Apply for Readmission?
You MUST apply for Readmission if you:
1. Are a returning students (previously attended NU)
2. Have not been enrolled in any course for more than one Academic Year
3. Either, you voluntarily withdrew in good academic standing
4. Or, are returning after your suspension is lifted
What are the Requirements and Expectations of Readmission?
Primary readmission consideration will be your academic record while previously enrolled at NU.
In addition, a review of official transcripts from each college or university attended since you were last enrolled at NU will be conducted.
NOTE: Students seeking readmission after a record of bad standing and serving a full suspension must submit two academic recommendation letters (one letter must be from the NU academic committee). An interview will be conducted with students who left NU in bad standing.
What is the Readmission Application Process Like?
The Readmission process is quick and easy, simply follow the steps below:
1. Complete the Application For Readmission form.
2. Submit official transcript(s) from schools attended after leaving NU together with the Readmission Form
3. Pay Application for Readmission Fee
4. Await Processing of Readmission.