Congratulations for choosing to apply at Northrise University. Completing your admission process is easier than you can imagine. Simply follow the steps below to join and become part of our vibrant student body.
- Apply Online – takes approximately 15 minutes to complete
- Download an Application Form – takes under one minute to download
- Request an electronic copy of the Form via email from firstname.lastname@example.org – takes under three minutes to send the email
- Obtain a Form in person from any of our campuses – visit our Main Campus in Ndola or Satellite Campus in Solwezi and get all your questions answered immediately
You will be required to pay your Application for Admission Fee to obtain an Application Form from any of our campus. Please see Step 5 on how to pay your Application Fee if you choose to apply online, download online or request for the Form via email.
Documentation may include but not limited to, certified copies of GCE or equivalent certificate, transcripts and awards from previous study, as well as proof of your Identity (NRC or Passport). International prospective student may be required to provide proof of English proficiency and/or proof of citizenship or residency if already resident in Zambia. Please note that late receipt of your supporting documentation will delay the consideration of your application.
Please observe application deadlines. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered if any of the following conditions hold.
- Applicant is willing to complete the Application process before Orientation Week
- Applicant will not need additional processing such as obtaining a VISA (for international students)
- Places remain available under the program being applied for
- K120.00 for Zambian and SADC member state applicants
- K200.00 for International applicants
- K220.00 for Zambian and SADC member state applicants
- K300.00 for International applicants
Please proceed to making your payment if you have not already done so using the following method:
- Make a Bank Payment:
Deposit either cash or a cheque (payable to Northrise University), or transfer funds to the Northrise University account using the details below:
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Account Name: Northrise University
Branch: Ndola, Buteko
A/C. No.: 01504-3030-1300
Swift Code: scbzmlxaxxx
Please return deposit slip as proof of payment to NU for receipting. To return slip, bring it person or scan and email it to accounts.
Once your application has been assessed, an Admissions personnel will Call, SMS or Email you to inform you of your application status and if successful, the collection date of your Acceptance Package.
Acceptance does not guarantee your spot in the program – Intent to Register Fee does. Once you have been notified of your acceptance and made the decision to attend, please pay your Intent to Register Fee.
Please observe the payment deadline for registration to be done on time so that you are not inconvenienced in any way. Registration is automatically done for you with 48 hours after payment.
Orientation Week is an important part of preparing for your university life at Northrise. At Orientation, held the week before regular classes begin, you will find out any academic requirements for your program, your responsibilities and rights as a student, have the opportunities to tour the facilities you will be using during your degree, and learn about the student support services available on campus. A range of social activities will be held to help you meet other students in your program or on your campus a well as some staff and faculty. Students studying by Distance e-Learning have Orientation Week as their first residential. An Online orientation program is also offered to student studying Online programs; currently only certifications are 100% online.
Congratulations, you are ready to start your studies at Northrise University!!